- Click the Start button
2. Hover mouse over Settings button
3. Click Settings
4. Click Devices
5. Click Printers & Scanners
6. Click Add a printer or scanner
7. Wait as it searches for printers and scanners
8. Click “Search Universal Print for printers”
9. If you know the name of the printer, type it in. Otherwise leave it blank.
10. Press Search to continue.
11. Printer(s) should populate. Click on the one you would like to add.
12. Wait as the Printer is added to your computer
13. When it is done, you will see “Ready” under the printer name.