Educational Technology Specialists
Saratoga Springs High School
Maple Avenue Middle School
Information Technology Mission Statement
The Saratoga Springs school community will empower all learners in an engaging, collaborative environment to discover their personal pathways to the future. Our Pathways vision will help guide the important work of the school district and ultimately help shape our student’s future success.
- Goal 1: All students will become Empowered Learners.
- Objectives: Students will leverage technology to take an active role in choosing, achieving, and demonstrating competency in their learning goals.
- Goal 2: All Students will demonstrate and practice appropriate Digital Citizenship.
- Objectives: Students recognize the rights, responsibilities and opportunities of living, learning, and working in an interconnected digital world, and they act in ways that are safe, legal, ethical, and self-aware.
- Goal 3: All students will become effective and Creative Communicators
- Objectives: Students communicate clearly and express themselves creatively for a variety of purposes using the tools, styles, formats and digital media appropriate to their goals.